You can help bring hope and healing to families & individuals dealing with life-threatening challenge(s), less privileged or talented individuals – any way you like!
A fun way to do this is to plan an event and donate your proceeds to Madiba Foundation!
Whether you’re one person or part of a big company, you can help by raising money for Madiba Foundation’s programs and services.
There are many ideas to choose from. For example:
- Host an event like a golf tournament, barbecue or safety awards night.
- Organize a raffle, an auction or 50/50 draw.
- Have a dinner or gathering and instead of gifts ask guests to make a donation to Madiba Foundation.
- Walk with us! Register for a Steps For Life walk in your community, or Walk Your Way.
- Demonstrate your leadership by naming Madiba Foundation as your “Charity of Choice”.
- Hold a dress-down day, or other employee incentive to drop a Rands into a collection jar (we even have a “Making Cents of Change” label for your jar.
- Use your imagination to come up with your own fundraiser.
Whether you’re organizing a charity golf tournament or collecting loonies for a casual day, the money you raise will help to continue Madiba Foundation programs for the families we serve. When done, simply collect the funds raised together and send us a cheque – it’s as easy as that! Plus, don’t forget to share the photos of your event with us!
Set your sights high. If you’re considering a major fundraiser, you may want to apply for “Third Party Event” designation. We’d love to help you by:
- Offering our event planning advice and expertise
- Helping to promote your event
- Providing materials